Automation & drive engineering
and electrical engineering from our company group
The control and drive engineering of your presses no longer fulfil standards, prescriptions or requirements? The electronics of old machines restrict their function? Your control is faulty? You need a performance upgrade? We will find the right solution for you!
We provide expertise for everything automation and drive engineering.
As a general contractor, we implement projects from A-Z.
Starting with consultation, project management, hardware planning, software production and visualization, we then proceed to provide services in drive engineering, switching cabinet construction, fitting and commissioning. We provide training and a comprehensive after-sales-service, thereby transforming your press into a high-performance machine.
- A one-stop shop: we are happy to act as a general contractor
- Productivity increase: through conversions, modernization, linking and the high availability of your system.
- Quality improvement: through co-ordinated processes and condition monitoring
- Production reliability through overhauled machines
- Cost-efficiency: well thought-out solutions save time and money whilst making for easy maintenance and minimizing maintenance costs
- Safe handling: through the use of state-of-the-art safety technologies
- Reduction in setup and maintenance costs: through optimization and process linkage, shorter tool-change times and higher cycle rates.
Examples of our services:
- Control systems on the basis of the Siemens S7, Beckhoff, Bosch Rexroth and Allen Bradley
- The production of visualization concepts on the basis of WinCC Flexibel or WinCC (inc. tool administration)
- Safety control (S7 Safety, Mushroom, PPS)
- New drive engineering e.g. Siemens, Bosch Rexroth, SEW – DC drive, frequency-controlled AC asynchronous drives, torque drives
- Modernization or modifications up to and including the largest multi-station forming systems
- Integration of the automation and mechanization - transfer, feeder, robots, blank loaders...
- Control upgrade from Siemens S5 to S7
- The retrofitting of belt conveyors and transfer systems - replacement of the control and drive systems
- Generation of switching plans to CAD e-Plan
- Conversion and modernization of coil systems
- The linkage of individual presses to press lines e.g. through line and safety control
- The implementation of peripheral devices: the connection of belt systems, transfer systems, feeders, robots, heating systems and much more...
- Tool change technology: the realization of automatic tool change procedures - tool-change wagons, sliding tables, tensioning systems and much more
- Die cushion controls
- In-process commissioning
- After-sales service telemaintenance, replacement part procurement or on-site or tele trouble-shooting