Unternehmen

Company history

PRESSTEC – our history

PRESSTEC looks proudly on its 60 years of company history - a story of tradition, progress and the will to perform.

 

  

1953

The chemist Hermann Blättner embarks on his career as a retailer of presses in the Black Forest

1954

Foundation of the company "Hermann Blättner" in Kehl

1955

Construction of the first works hall in Kehl

1968

Construction of the second works hall in Kehl


1978

Lutz Blättner takes over the company

1993

Alexander Blättner combines all activities under the aegis of the new organization PRESSTEC GmbH

1995

Our first independently-designed and constructed hydraulic press

1997 - 1999

Establishment and extension of our refitted good operation; abandonment of stock holding practices


1999

Foundation of the trading company PRESSTEC Resale

1999

Award of the Jungunternehmerpreis Ortenau

2000

Foundation of PRESSCONTROL, the PRESSTEC subsidiary for energy and automation technology

2001

Innovationspreis of the state of Baden Württemberg for our fatigue Endurable Elastogear® gearing system

2001

Construction of our design building

2004

Development of a new series for forge technology

2005

Construction of our building for electrical engineering and electronics

2007

Purchase of a CNC milling centre

2008

Purchase of a further 10-metre lathe, diameter 1.6 metres with driven tools

2008

Certification in accordance with ISO 9001 : 2008

2009

Development and delivery of the first large-scale forge machine of the type RPH-S 3500

2010

Extension of our production programme for the modernization of large-capacity multi-stage presses for OEMs

2013

The first modernization of a 3-stand large-capacity transfer press

Die Unternehmen der PRESSTEC-Group

PRESSTEC PRESSCONTROL PRESStec RESALE